• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Imaging service for submisssions

3 posts in this topic

What are the specific differences on imaging quality between the free service and the $3 service level per coin should someone decided to pay? Being the imaging service comes as a emailed file. Is there a weblink where someone could see an NGC example of what is offered?

Also, the higher priced photo proof service doesn't mention specs about file resolution or references to quality except to state it may offer up to 6 times magnification and showed a distant picture in a photo proof folder. Wished there was more information there to help me justify paying the higher cost.

http://www.ngccoin.com/services/photoproof.asp

That's about all I could find concerning resolution quality or specs. Thank you helping me with any additional information you could share about NGC imaging services.

• Administrator

Thanks for the question. We are modifying our imaging services for January 2012 and will be putting a page on the NGC website to show samples of each service offered. I will let you know when that's posted.