• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For all of you who drink the Koolaid posted by Johnson 1

9 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

There was no sell out is 4 1/2 hours

Look and see when this order was taken by the US Mint

Now tell me how this could have happened if there was a sell out in 4 1/2 hours. The window to order these coins was a lot larger than people a spouting.

Order Date: 10/27/2011 at 05:55 PM

25TH ANNIVERSARY AE 5 COIN SILVER SET 5 $299.95 $1,499.75 5 units shipped on 12/01/2011

See more journals by Johnson 1

Maybe Johnson 1 is comparing the current value of the 20th set as a cautionary tale about the potential long-term value of the 25th set? Or maybe he just picked the wrong JPG.

Later,

Malcolm

It really doesn’t matter much. I got mine yesterday and my order went in @ 5:56 PM EST. So either there was many cancellation or returns for me to get my two set. I believe that there were a lot a cancellation and not many returns. I would be amidst to the thought that they sent out returns to the wait list folks. Anyway I read that one some folks got theirs and their numbers were 89899xx so there is always hope. Keep your fingers cross.

Happy Collecting

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg