• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowmen posted by Eagles-R-it

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Christmas

Just loaded my 2011 ms69 christmas snowmen to my sets. Have the ms69 25th set in there. I am looking to buy non early release 69 or 70 and brown label 69 and 70 anniversary sets. Reasonably priced. prefer the ms69 ms70s. Let me know ok everyone, hope thanksgiving was good for you all.

See more journals by Eagles-R-it

Check out the cute little tree on the side, that is one heck of a snowman in comparison to that tree. It would tower over my house and fall and crush the neighbors dog!

I like this label, what are the requirements to get it, or can I have my whole collection reslabbed with it?

Eagles, Buy yourself a set for Christmas (The Day After). By then the 69 sets will be below $500 and the 70 sets will be below $1000. There are toooo many sets for sale and so many sets still to be graded and added to the masses. I watched e-bay daily drop of $100 each day on 70 sets this week.

Current price--69 set $850-----70 set $1650-----5 set sealed box $3450 +/- 10c

Later---Rick