• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"imaging" option of any tiers

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

When submit an invoice, there is an optional field "imaging" for any tier, is that option with regard to the verification of certification's image ( photo ) of a coin ( when user verify from NGC database for a certificate number, it WILL NOT show that coin's image if without select that option? ) OR It is only NGC will take a image ( photo file ) of my graded coin and email to me? I got a bit confuse with that option.

thanks/Davis.

• Administrator

Davis,

Thank you for the question. All coins will be imaged for the Verify NGC Certification tool, but these images are not available for private use such as in an NGC Registry Set. The imaging option allows you to receive a different image (better quality) of the coin by email for you to use in a Registry Set or elsewhere.

Curious, Is there an known sample image from NGC that you post showing what we would get for the $3 image service? Or maybe resolution or magnification specs between the free and the paid image service? Thank you for any additional info.

• Administrator

You can find more information about NGC Imaging Service under the Specialty Services menu on www.ngccoin.com, or by clicking here. We plan to post samples soon. Thanks for the question.