• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can someone check an order for me?

37 posts in this topic

Dude, that was YOUR hypothetical example...lol. I was just pointing out how ridiculous the responses are again. Jesus. PCGS forums are all elitest and you guys are all up tight. I'm sticking to cointalk. Only place with normal, logical people.

The Netflix example was one to demonstrate that YOU CANT GET THINGS FOR FREE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE EASY FOR SOMEONE TO PROVIDE. It was NOT given as a literal example of your subscription running out. If you can't read, then I'm sorry for you. As for NGC boards being uptight, give me a break. If you whine about something that is your own fault what are we supposed to do? Geesh....I'm done with this thread.

You continue to miss the point. Ironically i think you cant read. The information IS being offered for free. You keep telling me to call to get that FREE information right? The delivery method it is given with (an annoying phone call) is more expensive than the one being suggested in my rant. I'll race you to the exit.

Mumu does have one point, calling and getting the information is not cost effective for them. Obviously if you call and they see your membership has expired they should not give you the information until you make it cost effective for them and renew your membership.

They already have your credit card information so they just need your authorization, they charge for the membership and tell you the status. Everything taken care of in one quick call. :)

I am trying to figure out how this thread reached four pages. (shrug)

This thread is DRECK! :pullhair:

Apparently, mumu was expecting to get a bunch of support over here, and when he didn't he blasted the members in a thread on CT. I don't want to repeat what he said about everyone who responded to this thread, but the mods on CT saw fit to delete those comments.

What I found most interesting is that he called it his "5-Year Rant" or something to that effect, but he has only been a member here since May 24, 2010 and of his 20 posts (total) 12 of them were on this thread.

Chris

Apparently, mumu was expecting to get a bunch of support over here, and when he didn't he blasted the members in a thread on CT. I don't want to repeat what he said about everyone who responded to this thread, but the mods on CT saw fit to delete those comments.

What I found most interesting is that he called it his "5-Year Rant" or something to that effect, but he has only been a member here since May 24, 2010 and of his 20 posts (total) 12 of them were on this thread.

Chris

Chris,

Regardless of how bad this thread is, please don't expect me to agree with any action taken by the :censored: CT mods.

Chris

Chris,

Regardless of how bad this thread is, please don't expect me to agree with any action taken by the :censored: CT mods.

I fully understand how you feel, Paul! It's too bad because there are still people there who miss you.

It's just that I don't particularly care for backstabbers, either.

Chris

Chris

Chris,

They edited my post. They should just delete it. IMO it is more acceptable to block someone from saying something, if they decide it is not in their rules, than to CHANGE what someone has said.