• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25th Anniversary Eagle Sets - Important Update

10 posts in this topic

NGC is receiving an overwhelming number of submissions of the 25th Anniversary Eagle sets. This increase in activity has caused delays in processing the incoming submissions/mail.

All packages received by NGC by December 8, will receive the Early Releases designation.

Packages are being processed as quickly as possible and we appreciate your patience during this time. Feel free to contact your shipping carrier for delivery confirmation.

If you need information on submission instructions, click here prior to calling Customer Service.

• Administrator

Thanks for the question. On Step 3, where it asks what kind of coupon you have, you should select the tier for which you are submitting. As long as that tier is Early Bird or lower, you can use the coupon.

• Administrator

Ron1944,

Log in at coins.collectors-society.com and click on the Grading & Submissions tab at the top to find submission forms. You can also call Customer Service at 941-360-3990 to request that forms be mailed to you.

Thanks for the question.

I am new to collecting. I recieved my 2011 silver eagle 25th anniversary coins last nov. Being new i opened the box from the mint. My question is ,if I send the sets in for grading will all be graded. Not interested in ER or First strike designation. Thanks

• Administrator

Thanks for the question. If you opened the 25th Anniversary Set box you can still get all of the coins graded; however, ONLY the S-mint and Reverse Proof will get the 25th Anniversary Set pedigree. These two coins were unique to this set. The other three coins will be graded as regular issues (without indication that they came from the 25th Anniversary Set). None are eligible for Early Releases or First Releases.