• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASE 25th Ann. Sets Turnaround Time

11 posts in this topic

Since they were closed for the long weekend, you might as well deduct 4 days from your overall wait time. My were picked up by NGC last Monday and I still dont have a status that they were even recieved. Yes, they say 12 days.. but that is just a raw estimate. If they got swamped prior to the holiday, the turn around time will be longer. I have never had my coins done by the turn around time. Its just the luck of the draw.

My time-line which may or may not be an indicator of current turnaround times:

Mailed 11/10

Received by NGC 11/14

Shipped back by NGC 11/21

Received 11/25

They went through the grading process in 5 business days... lighting fast. Great job NGC!

I sent one set in via USPS registered mail from Tucson to NGC on 11/10/11 at 1130am, the same day they came in. The grading post from NGC came out this morning 11/30/11. Later in the same day around 450pm I got an email from NGC saying that they shipped at 4:18pm.