• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Couple Modern Commemoratives at a Great Price! posted by NAS Fallon Firefighter

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Added 3 in the last couple days.

Hi everybody,

Over the last couple days I received 3 new Commemoratives to add to my collection. My first was an 2004 EDISON graded PF70UC. This is my first commemorative that has a point value over 1000. I don't follow my ranking that much but I did notice quite a jump when that coin was put into my inventory.

My other 2 coins are the 2002 OLYMPICS grade MS70 and PF70UC. I ran across these 2 coins on Ebay for a BIN price of $190! Quite a bit under FMV. Needless to say, I couldn't hit the "Buy It NOW" button fast enough.

Quite enjoyable having them all come at one time...it's like being a kid all over again!

Take care.

Jeffrey

9877.JPG

See more journals by NAS Fallon Firefighter

I know that feeling about being a kid again. I feel that same feeling whenever I buy new coins and get a great deal on them. Nice coins, congratulations on the pick-ups! :banana: