• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LABELS, AIN'T GOT NO STINKING LABELS posted by Eagles-R-it

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Congrates to KAMAKAZY on your set. Yes I am jealous, And I am listening to my ears buzzing now Seth. To cheer you all up there is a Christmas set of labels out now, so HO HO HO! There is the snowman and then the Christmas tree, next I don't know yet. But I won't be Scrooge and spoil it and say the brown labeled set is worth less. I think it is worth more down the road. I wish I could have got it I think it is terrific. Oh yes! I go by Eagles-R-it, not Eagles -R-fun, but what the hell I love it all, I enjoy all of you and I hope you all can snicker at my foolishness. Buy hey, It's my thing.

PS. Kamakazy get with me on your brown label set.

Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving.

See more journals by Eagles-R-it

Snow Man Label SWEEEET! now there is like 34 bazillion different labels to collect, how can anyone keep up with this stuff. If anyone has a chance, I'd say its you!

Are you going to want a 25th anniversary set with the blue early release and brown as well as flag and snowmen? WOW

If Elvis was still alive he could sing a song with the words, "Whole lotta labels going on".

I'm glad your staying in good spirits about the label conspiracy going on at NGC, the brown label isn't WORTHLESS though it might be worth less.

Eagles,

Sorry about the name mistake last night on Kamakazy's thread.

It was a little late last night but has been corrected. Heck everyone knew who I was talking about, even you. I'll try not to slip that one up again in the future.

You might want to get with G-Myth on his set. If he sent in the wrong grade tier he is wanting the blue lables and may do a trade with you.

Later---Rick