• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3rd 100,000 mintage coin??

11 posts in this topic

Supposedly the Bullion Sae with no mintmark was suppose to be just that, bullion. By the looks of it tho' it is burnished. If so, this may be a characteristic for this bullion to be recognized in the 25th set.

They are both burnished, just to different degrees.

I agree Conder, but these coins were also specifically for the 25th Annv Set. The bullion "no mintmark" coins were supposedly minted in SF as was the "S" mintmarked SAE. I wonder if this was specifically burnished to this extent for the set??

And actually, the regular bullion coins look more of a satin finish that does not have the extent of the burnished look. IMO

No one has any opinions?

Since you asked, frankly, no. These coins and all the hype about them bores me, hence the lack of answers and input on my part.

Well then there was no need for your response then was there Jason!!

Well, I wasn't going to. But then you asked why I didn't, so I had to answer. :P Sorry, Bobby, its all in good fun. I realize that there are a lot of people really excited about these coins, and that's great for them. Just not my thing.

Well, I wasn't going to. But then you asked why I didn't, so I had to answer. :P Sorry, Bobby, its all in good fun. I realize that there are a lot of people really excited about these coins, and that's great for them. Just not my thing.

No problem Jason. I've been getting tired off all the 25th topics also, I just thought there may have been something to these bullion coins is all. Have a Happy Thanksgiving my friend!