• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RE: VERY SURPRISED!!! posted by CHRISTOS

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Some footnotes...

Hello again everybody!!!....

Since I don't have a chat board account, and can't answer to some of your questions indivisualy... here are some footnotes to my original journal.

First thanks to all of you that read my journal, and especialy to those of you that replied.

Next I want you to know that I broke down and bought the 2011 MS 70 that I was missing. I know I could of waited, and probably got it cheaper....but you know how that goes!!!

To Cbc I want to say that I send my set to NGC 11/12/2011, It was recieved the 14th and was send back today the 21st. Used the modern special tier.

To G-Myth here is your answer. I talked to Ms. J Garcia today at NGC, and she said that the registry will ad the set on or shortly after December 5TH After the awards dateline.

Footnote #2: my total cost to put this set together in 70 grade including fees S+H both ways e.t.c. about $750.00. Not bad when the set is selling for $2700.00-$3000.00 or more!!!

Again THANK TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Good luck to all...we'll talk soon!!!

See more journals by CHRISTOS