• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting USPS status, concerned

2 posts in this topic

Here is the status of my shippment to NGC, why would I get a status like this? This is the first time this has ever happened to me. Below is what the USPS site stated.

Label/Receipt Number:

Service(s): Registered Mail™

We attempted to deliver your item at 12:10 pm on November 21, 2011 in SARASOTA, FL 34230 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 30 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available), November 21, 2011, 12:10 pm, SARASOTA, FL 34230

Arrival at Unit, November 21, 2011, 11:51 am, SARASOTA, FL 34230

Processed through USPS Sort Facility, November 16, 2011, 4:31 pm, SIERRA VISTA, AZ 85635

:frustrated:

• Administrator

No need to worry about this; this is normal procedure with our packages at USPS. Because many of our packages have guaranteed morning delivery, the local Post Office scans them as such so that they can show an arrival time. Our mail is delivered directly to our building by the Post Office.

Thank you for the question.