• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VERY SURPRISED!!! posted by CHRISTOS

10 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Hard to believe 5 out of 6 got a 70 grade

Hello everyone!!!

Just checked my update on the NGC order status and found out that my ONE 25th anniversary coin set has been grated.

Here are the results:

2011 W MS70

2011 P PF70

2011 W PF70 Ultra Cameo

2011 S MS 70

2011 MS69

And I'm wondering if this is typical, or did I get realy lucky!!!

Have a great day!!!

See more journals by CHRISTOS

Yeah, and the important ones at that!

You should be able to get the last one in a 70 at a reasonable price, in a few months- to have a matched set. My 3 coin sets just appeared on the NGC Orders page, and should be graded in a couple of days.

Hi All,

I'm pretty new here and also just recently joined NGC. I haven't been collecting coins for very long but did manage to get 5 of these sets and sent them off yesterday.

I sure do hope my coins we're made either just before or just after yours. I have tried to find out what the 5 set ratio is grading, to no avail. I couldn't imagine getting about 20 of 25 total coins graded at 70's.

Congrats CS. Very Nice...........

Jim

P.S I tried to sell the unopened box for $3400.00 because I don't sell on ebay.

Maybe a blessing that I had no takers......

There is another posting where a member had 17 of his 25 ASE's grade at 70

Guess everyone will have a ms/pf 70 set which will drop the market prices due to the sheer amount of MS/PF 70s available