• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1869 indian head MINT cond.

4 posts in this topic

k i was out noe day in michigan shooting my pistol with my father when i came acorss this penny in the sand. didnt think much about it till i saw the date... 1869 wow i said. decided to look online to check for price. this coin seems to be worth quite a bit. THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NO WEAR ON THIS PENNY! it needs to be cleaned and thats it... it would look like it was just minted.. anybody want to help me determine the value of this, and quite possible buy it? i got pics of it. e-mail me at s2brooks@wmich.edu

Like i said this thing in in perfect condition minus the cleaning, you can see from the pics if interested

i would need to see a really high quality photo of the coin

to give us on here an idea of what you might have

and you might have something really good thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

as a true red perfect lets say it is not perfect but only ms 68 red and if pcgs certifies it as ms68 red you will have a 50k easy if not more coin

wild devil.gif

can you post one here on these boards? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

michael

Since it was found in the sand.. it will most likely have some sorta environmental damage to it... Also check for the 1869/69 Variety... And please post pics smile.gif