• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin related periodicals WANTED!!

5 posts in this topic

I'm working on a library of coin periodicals for free check-out by the members of the local coin club, and need help.

If you have any old issues of any coin related periodicals laying around that you would like to get rid of, I would be willing to buy them at a nominal price and pay the shipping for you to send them to me for inclusion in this project. I can use all dates of all material, but am especially hunting boxes of old mags from the pre-1998 era when I started saving mags for such a purpose.

Of special benifit would be the smaller size magazines such as Coins, CoinAge, Numismatic Scrapbook, Errorscope, Numismatist, etc., but the larger "newspaper" mags are welcome as well. Banknote reporter, world coin news, coin world, numismatic news, etc.

Thanks for your consideration and time!

I hate to say I don't know how to send a PM. Anything you want to send would be graciously accepted, older material first - as far back as you want to go. E-mail me with your address and I will send my address and get a check off to you for the shipping cost....thanks!

cd@coppercoins.com

Cool, I now know how to do PMs...thanks to you and Jtryka. You learn something new every day, if you try.

Time to spend some time with the family, I've been doing web updates on one of my client's sites all day, and am computer-worn out. Have fun folks, and thanks for volunteering parts of your library to this project!