• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got a 25th Anniversary Set Cheap. posted by Dennyjw

11 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Paid a little more than the mint

I was looking through ebay to set what the sets ended up selling for. Low and behold I ssw this set selling for $350.00 and still in the mint shipping packaging and he also is giving a 2011-s ase with to the winning bidder. Finnally found someone who is't ripping people off.

See more journals by Dennyjw

I was looking through ebay to set what the sets ended up selling for. Low and behold I ssw this set selling for $350.00 and still in the mint shipping packaging and he also is giving a 2011-s ase with to the winning bidder. Finnally found someone who is't ripping people off.

After doing a quick search on ebay I only saw a couple of listings that sold for $350, all from the same seller. I hope it wasn't this listing ebay link.. If so please read the description.

I hope it wasn't this listing ebay link.. If so please read the description.

Oooh, that would be brutal and you wouldn't even be able to claim misleading as it clearly states he is shipping you ONE of those eagles.

Hope Not,

Malcolm

Hope you got the real thing. It appears you might not have :( If it was only the uncirculated coin with no mint mark which some have pointed to, that was indeed a dirty trick on the seller's part, showing a sealed box in the picture. Although, techinically speaking, he did not do anything illegal after having covered his hiney in the small print description. And I was beginning to restore faith in humanity again, after hearing your initial story.