• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Commemorative Silver Dollars 1983-1984 MS 70s posted by DJStevenson

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Modern Commemorative Silver Dollars 1983-1984 MS 70s

I would like to have (buy) the Modern Commemorative Silver Dollars 1983-1984 MS 70s. There are six of them I need from mints P, D, and S.

See more journals by DJStevenson

Good Luck with your search, You might want to register with Teletrade, Heritage, or some similar online auction to maximize your chances of picking those coins up at a reasonable price. Looks like the they're all going to be ExPenSivE!!!

You state on your profile that you started collecting after you made your first million. Why so late? I started collecting after I made my first thousand and look at me now. lol I love the registry for it's diversity where millionaires and thousandaires all can compete on the same field. Good luck finding those early commems they are tough.

Upload some pictures so we can see them when you get them.

Don't forget about Great Collections they are a new company but so far for me have been very trustworthy.

I could have helped you with those silver Olympic "Chicken $1's" about a year ago when I was liquidating all my commems. One guy in Jersey bought about 150 pieces in one batch.