• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is going on with the UHRs in the last month or so?

2 posts in this topic

Thinking about beating the rush of SAEs about a week before the SAE sets were released I sent a submission in that included one of two UHRs I have. The one I sent looked like a proof compared to the other one. Lately I've noticed a couple dealers advertising they want UHRs. I just looked around the new tool NGC put out and wound up in the price guide and saw a $1,200 increase in price just for the last month.

If I don't keep both of them the one just sent in will be the one I do keep. No complaints, I'm just wondering what is behind the increased interest in them all of the sudden.

collector demand as they are seen in rhe coin news all the time and also seen as good investments and always increasing in price so many want to get in on the action creating more demand hence increased prices