• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lincolns, Jeffersons, and State Quarters on EBAY. @1009 coins

1 post in this topic

I have for sale on Ebay 2 Lincoln cent collections, 2 Jefferson nickel collections, and 3 State quarter collections. They are all under the name proof_coins.

The lincoln sets are from 1909-2003-4. One set is missing 2 coins from being comlplete and has spare proofs and others in one Dansco album. The second Dansco album is short 17 coins from being complete. These are excellent sets with all Types and Proofs. I think there are 546 coins.

The Jefferson collections have 2 Dansco albums also. Both albums are complete which includes all Types and Proofs from 1938-2004. Only one album is missing 99,00,01,02,03 proof nickels. They can be purchased very easy and inexpensive. I think there are 358 coins.

The State quarters are complete from mint sets, Silver proof sets, and Proof sets. The coins are in 2 Dansco albums. I have not put the proofs sets in anything yet and have left them wrapped in bubble wrap. This is as good as it gets for State quarters. I think there are 105 coins.

Please email me with any questions or pictures if interested.

proof_coins news.gif