• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Veteran's Day posted by Texan's Coins

9 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Thank you.

With Veteran's Day coming up on Friday, I would like to take a quick second to thank any of you out there who serve or have served in the past.

Thank you and your families for the sacrifices that you have made for our country. We get to do things like this because of people like you.

Marcus

See more journals by Texan's Coins

Marcus,

Wonderful sentiments. Our nation would be nothing without the heroic sacrifices of our troops from the Revolutionary War to the current Global War on Terrorism. A Big Bravo Zulu to all the Men and Women who have served and are serving around the world. You all Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malcolm

Thank you for the recognition to all our veterans current and past. I would like to suggest that all who read this and served please reply to this thread with branch and years served.

Mike (moondoggy) U.S. Army CSC 2/64 Armor 1972 - 1975

Excellent idea, Mike.

My father, Charles E. Davis, Jr. US Army 1978 - 1998

My grandfather Paul Revanel Harley, US Army Philipennes (WWII, not sure of the years)

My grandfatherm Charles E. Davis, Sr., US Army (Not sure of the years)

Numerous friends currently serving.

Happy Veteran's Day to you all!

Marcus