• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my up date for the 25th anniversary set by amarillo

12 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

it may be comming, i hope

Today i looking at the us mint site to check on how my order for the 25th anniversary set was doing and if my order status had changed any or was it the same, still on back order, it was on back order for seven days, well the order status now is, your request is in process, with one unit back ordered, expected to ship on 11-16-11. i placed my order at 5:55 pm est, i hope this help you out, i now have more hope of receiving the set. happy collecting. don

See more journals by amarillo

I got the same, "request in process" for both my sets. First ordered at 1245pm eastern time by phone and the second ordered on line at 616pm eastern time.

First set shipping date 11/16, second set shipping 11/17. Good Luck!

My Son & I had each made a few orders of one set each, not knowing that the other had ordered. I thought it the wise to stay away from a 5-set order, and maybe have the whole thing Cancelled because of the sheer volume of customers. Turns out that the Mint did cross-check shipping addresses, and cancelled a couple orders for each of us, whittling us down to a total of 5 sets between us. I won't mind the extra shipping charges, if we Get the 5 sets.

Buying a grade 69 set from a dealer would kill my wallet, I just want to put one togethr from what we bought. We're most likely gonig to get screwed out of one or two of those as well.

For now, all of the orders are "Order in Process" on the 5 sets. Crossing our fingers, eyes, knees, etc- that there are No More Negative Changes. 2-1/2 sets each is just fine with us! I had put in my orders around 12:45 to about 1pm, and my Son had ordered his after 4:30pm from his friends house. We had both been through the Status gambit with orders cancelled since the 27th, So far Shipping dates and status are being changed 1-2 times Daily from the original 11th to the 16th & 17th as of Nov. 2-6 pm;

17th & 18th As of Nov. 3-10am;

Ship changed to the 19th as of 11am Nov. 4; Mon,

Nov 7th-Ship date changed to 22nd for my Son's 2, and "In Stock and Reserved" on my 3;

(and counting)

I put in an order for 5 and it was somewhat painless. Started calling on the phone 9am PST and got through and placed order within 20 minutes. Mine also shows backordered and expected to ship 11-16-11. Free Expedited shipping is nice to get for the money spent.

Best of luck to everybody who sends them in for grades :wishluck:

Jeffrey

Yea I got the same thing and I placed the order @ 5:57 PM EST, but my hopes are not up until I see the word shipped. My friend once had an order stating the order is in process only to be changed to on wait list then cancelled. So my fingers are crossed for myself and everyone who ordered a set. When you see your credit card charged then you know for show you have it.

As I have posted before "In process means that verification has been done, and now all it takes is for the Mint to see if there are enough sets ready for mailing." Iam hoping there is enough for all but that is a BIG HOPE

HAPPY COLLECTING,

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

who really knows what gonna happen.it's all speculation.the mint will decide.on past orders 1 and done,or who pays on time,or dealers?and how many GREEDY people their are?hope they don't think about it .but i hear they do ,by taking away the b.s orders,and making a choice on who really deserves 1 SET TO ALL.i can afford 30 sets.i only wanted 1.reason is,the amount which was 100,000 sets.their are collectors out there,not money makers.i hope that everyone that ordered 1 SET GOT THEM.good luck to all!!!!