• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1917 type 1 standing liberty quarter

15 posts in this topic

Ok now after looking at it let me tell you this...it has been cleaned somehow, to be honest I bought it on eBay and it looked really good, actually I think it has great eye appeal and you can't see the tiny nicks on it without a x10 mag. But I did know it was cleaned somehow immediately b/c the ridges on the side of the quarter had black spots, but you can't see any of the spots on the front or back without a x10 mag. I'm considering returning it b/c the seller neglected to mention cleaning in the description. Any thoughts on that?

Oh and as for the picture quality, there isn't anything I can do, my camera is super old and only has x4 optic zoom and that's as close as I can get with the digital zoom before it turns to pixels.

I like the details---Strong AU---but I don't like the dull surfaces. I am with the others; I would return it.

You paid WAYYYY too much. I just sold a PCGS MS 62 FH OGH for about that price!

I like the details---Strong AU---but I don't like the dull surfaces. I am with the others; I would return it.

its your money, get your moneys worth on it :)

its your money, get your moneys worth on it :)

I did well. Here is a MS 63 FH that sold for only about thirty bucks more.

EBAY 130590445171