• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thinning Out My Collection posted by NAS Fallon Firefighter

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Hoping they find a good home!

Hi everybody,

I just want to drop a little note and let everyone know that I am selling my Mordern Commemorative 50c collection and narrowing my attention down to SAEs and Modern Commemorative Silver Dollars.

I haven't been too excited about these coins lately and money I have put aside for upgrading the 50c always seem to be used for SAEs and $1 comms.

The set is complete including the 1996 Proof Olympic Soccer that doesn't show a coin...it's a PF-69UC. That goes to show my lack of interest...got the coin but not in a big hurry to register it.

There are some nice MS70s and PF70s in the group. So take a look at the collection and if any coin strikes your fancy...drop me a line and I will be more then happy to work with you.

Happy collecting!

Jeffrey

See more journals by NAS Fallon Firefighter

Sounds like that is something we all need to do every so often, Jeffrey. (Adjusting our course)

Good luck in selling your coins. I know you will make someone a great deal on them !

Still waiting for my news, hopefully soon and then we'll talk.

Take care my friend,

Mike