• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strung along posted by Eagles-R-it

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Taken advantage of.

Well, I am still waiting for the 3 Silver Eagles I was promised over 3 weeks ago. Now I find out they never had them, even though the salesman said he "went in the back to physically check" that they were there. Well now they never had any. But they say they have 2 of the 3 coming, check back on Friday. This is what happens when you live in a rural ag state, small towns and no source for coins other than Ebay and the internet. You get strung along and along and along.

I don't know where to look anymore, I don't know if it is proper to ask members if they or someone they know in their circles has knowledge of sources. Or that they themselves have extras for sale or not. Need your advise and help.

See more journals by Eagles-R-it

If its Ebay, just file a non-reciept claim, This usually gets the seller to act rather quickly. If he does not, you will get a full refund.

I use another site now to sell, ebay just got too greedy with all the fees.

boocoo.com

Some good deals on coins there from other dissatified ebay sellers.

I only have one ASE left. 2011 W proof.

On boocoo, utah_ranch

morgans and peace, some nickels by PCGS 63-64's all with FS. and others.

If you're looking for modern coins, I have used two places with great customer service.

www.moderncoinmart.com and www.paradisemint.com.

I don't think you'll have customer service problems with either of these companies. Paradise mint is on ebay also, if you want to continue to accrue ebay bucks.

Another site that has good prices and customer service but not a huge selection is www.cheapslabs.com

I hope this helps.

Marcus

Great advise Marcus

I check all 3 on a regular basis and have bought some SAEs and modern commemoratives from the ModernCoinMart through their web site and Ebay. Always a positive experience with them.

Jeff

That stinks, I would file the EBAY non-receipt asap and get this dealer moving. Bad enough your waiting too long, he has also lied to you when he originally told you he had them in stock.

resolutioncenter.ebay.com