• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I wanted to ask whomever Yeoldeone i, an important question.

6 posts in this topic

Thanks, there is a message function however he has asked NGC Reg not to have anyone contact him. So i figured i would try here, but thanks to all for the help in the matter.

Maybe someone can figure something out for me. In his registry he has an 1850-o H10c in ms66. And in the printed part he says he has two in ms66, one early die state and when late die state with rusted and die cracks dies. He showed the early die state only, he could only show one. It appeared the wya in which he worded his dialogue by using the word but that the late die state although with a great deal of luster and toning wasn't his first choice to show because it had die cracks all throughout it a great deal of die rust that it was somehow inferior due to that. It struck me as odd, since that would be the one foe me as opposed to a perfect one without the cool die features. What say yall on the matter.

Thanks, there is a message function however he has asked NGC Reg not to have anyone contact him. So i figured i would try here, but thanks to all for the help in the matter.

Maybe someone can figure something out for me. In his registry he has an 1850-o H10c in ms66. And in the printed part he says he has two in ms66, one early die state and when late die state with rusted and die cracks dies. He showed the early die state only, he could only show one. It appeared the wya in which he worded his dialogue by using the word but that the late die state although with a great deal of luster and toning wasn't his first choice to show because it had die cracks all throughout it a great deal of die rust that it was somehow inferior due to that. It struck me as odd, since that would be the one foe me as opposed to a perfect one without the cool die features. What say yall on the matter.

Alan, I see nothing odd about his (first) choice. Some people like and/or dislike things which others don't, and/or rank characteristics differently. But you already knew that. ;)