• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My reasons not to have gold posted by montie

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Golds too high!

I've been collecting around forty years and I'm over joyed I have silver and no gold. I feel that silver will be at 50 by the year end and then keep on climbing till only GOD knows when.

See more journals by montie

It really doesn't matter how portable or how valuable. It all boils down to the ROI (Return on Investment) That is the bottom line in any investment whether it is personal or business related. It doesn't matter how much you would rather store, I'm looking for the best ROI period !!!

My business side comes out in these postings........

moondoggy

I'm looking for the best ROI period !!!

My business side comes out in these postings........

moondoggy

An historically Gold has been a much better performer since the artificial price controls were lifted.

Period!

I agree with you HiHO I like them both too. I remember when silver was $12.00 an ounce and I thought it was too expensive for me at the time. When silver was fluctuating between $17 and $20 and ounce I decided to buy. Glad I did sold it at $44.00 an ounce. Now I am waiting to it reaches $25.00 an ounce and I will buy and hold. Gold is nice but for us poor folks it is too high. Besides I like the look of silver.

Happy Collecting

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg