• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's the end of the world..............

8 posts in this topic

when people pay this much for a colored commem. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gif

Lot 11226 heritage sale Wisconsin commem NGC68* $80,000.00

Save yourselves NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil.gif

TRUTH

That is well into stupid money. I'll check out the coin at Long Beach, but that coin better sing and dance for that amount of money.

Every time I see something like this I really think it might be time to sell my collection. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That is well into stupid money. I'll check out the coin at Long Beach, but that coin better sing and dance for that amount of money.

Every time I see something like this I really think it might be time to sell my collection. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hmmm.... and to think I have 40k into this toner:

55low.jpg

Hmmm.... and to think I have 40k into this toner:

55low.jpg

Yeah, but I want to see someone drive the wolverine on that Wisconsin!

Hoot

Just yesterday, I've heard that a few old paintings are to sell as high as 300 million! 893whatthe.gif Some people got money to burn, I guess!

Lucy,

I'll grade it MS64! I see a nick in the focal area, whereever that might be! 27_laughing.gif

Very nice!

Leo

Something funny is happening? The coin is now 'unsold', lowered bid, and now a reserve. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

TRUTH

ttt

truth......a great interesting thread thumbsup2.gif

anymore information/updates on this wisconsin commem monster half??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

michael