• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Ever Said You Can't Find Collectibles in Change ? posted by J Lloyd Young

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Imagine finding 3 ROLLS of Standing Liberty Quarters at Face !!

Thats what a friend of mine recently got at the bank when asking for rolled quarters for a card game . 3 entire ROLLS of SL Quarters ! Unfortunately all of them were dateless he says .

Another coin club member has been searching bank purchased penny rolls for over a year and has found TWO 1983 DDR Lincoln Cents uncirculated .

As for me ...here's a scan of my latest treasures...$10 1950-C FRN , 1964 90% Half Dollar , 1931 Canada 5 cent and two silver roosevelt dimes 1964-D and 1962-P . Happy collecting folks ALWAYS check out that pocket change !!!

9534.JPG

See more journals by J Lloyd Young

3 rolls of silver quarters for $30 WOW over $600 worth of silver for $30 SIGN ME UP FOR SOME OF THAT!

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

3 rolls of dateless SLs, that must have been the family crackhead or the neighborhood burgler. Too bad for the poor slob who lost his rolls. But possession is 9/10s of the law (as my Dad used to say).