• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closing in On Number 1 posted by hunter's gold

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

The top is finally within reach

Hi everyone. Tonight I added 3 new additions to my 1959-Present Lincoln Memorial Business Strike Registry set and it finally puts the goal of #1 within reach. I added a 1964D MS67RD, 1982D Large Date Zinc MS68RD and a 1982D Small Date Zinc MS68RD Lincolns to my set. Thanks Mike for allowing me to add these 3 new beauties to my set. My next big purchase which if I find for the right price will be the 1983 DDR MS68RD Lincoln. With that purchase alone it would place me in the #1 position. I started this collection at the beginning of 2009 and have slowly moved forward to where I am at right now. Hopefully this week I will add a few more and if anybody has a 1983 DDR MS68RD Lincoln for sale let me know. I will add some pictures soon of my 3 latest additions. For now, I will keep my eye on the goal. As always, thanks for looking and Happy Collecting

See more journals by hunter's gold