• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Ladies Medals

2 posts in this topic

I am getting an error message when I try to enter this coin in my registry set. It is a PCGS Abigail Fillmore cert# 20446060. It says not valid for the slot. I checked the number on PCGS and it is valid.

Thanks

I am getting an error message when I try to enter this coin in my registry set. It is a PCGS Abigail Fillmore cert# 20446060. It says not valid for the slot. I checked the number on PCGS and it is valid.

Thanks

Hi Briscoe,

Regarding the PCGS cert. number 20446060; when it was added it was saved under the wrong coin information. It was saved as a 2009 Bronze Julia Tyler Medal and that is why you were receiving an error message when you tried to add the coin. I redefined the coin to a 2010 Abigail Fillmore Medal MS68RD. It is now in the "First Spouse Bronze Medals" sets. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.