• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold some Gold

6 posts in this topic

And gained some ground

I had two old gold rings and a broken gold bracelet burning a hole in my pocket this past Friday so I decided to go to my favorite coin dealer, California Numismatic Funding, and see what they were worth. After the weigh-in, I had a grand total of 426.00 in credit so I promptly bought a CT and a Lexington-Concord half for my commemorative type set. Very pleased with both and I still had 62.00 in my pcoket when I departed. Gonna have to search through my stuff some more,

I know there's an extra wedding band (long story) and some other stuff gold around somewhere, gotta search this weekend. (:

9428.gif

See more journals by BeawChan

:sick: That's the look of envy!!!

The Connecticut half is one of my favorite all time US mint issues. One of these days I'll complete the sets I'm working on and this just may be the next endeavor. Nice pick up!

Todd

Thank's guys, it's only a MS62 but the price he quoted was far below the value assigned by NGC and it looked like a high end 62 (:

BTW: I also dropped off my chopmarked trade dollar for submission to PCGS. Since NGC won't certify a chopmarked, I had to seek out a dealer to help. Luckily my fave dealer also has PCGS submission priveleges. WOO HOO, a great weekend for the Hana Johnson holdings.