• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Books and Magazines

8 posts in this topic

Some books and other stuff listed below. All of these are listed as post-paid. PM me for specific questions!

Thanks for looking.

BOOKS

Standard Catalog of US Paper Money – Krause, Lenke and Wilhite 12th Edition c1993

ISBN 0-87341-258-3

SOLD

Auction Prices Realized 1993 (note: Results of 1992)

ISBN 0-87341-251-6

$15

Coin World Guide to US Coins Five Years 1993-1997 inclusive

SOLD

PCGS Pop Report Jan 1997

Cost of Mailing

Cameo and Brilliant Proof Coinage of the 1950 to 1970 Era (Hard Bound)-Rick Tomaska

ISBN 0-9628577-0-X

$15

Handbook of 20th Century Gold Coins (earlier edition paperback)-David Akers (jom note: I’ve heard this earlier edition is a better book than the new one)

ISBN 0-943161-14-3

$12

US Gold Coins (An Analysis of Auction Records)

Volume IV Half Eagles 1795-1929 -David Akers c1979 (Hardbound)

Library of Congress 75-24518 (jom note: Pretty much a classic)

$50

Red Book 47th Edition 1994

SOLD

MAGAZINE

"The Coin Collector" a newspaper-like publication from Bowers and Merena from the mid-90s. I've got a bunch of these. If anyone wants they cost only the cost of shipping. Otherwise I'll have to put these in the garbage. :(

COIN HOLDERS

Capital Plastic Holders

1) Indian Quarter Eagles

2) Jefferson Nickels 1938-1962

Both cost of mailing

jom

"The Coin Collector" a newspaper-like publication from Bowers and Merena from the mid-90s. I've got a bunch of these. If anyone wants they cost only the cost of shipping. Otherwise I'll have to put these in the garbage.

If no one takes them.. recycle them instead :D

Well, yeah, I just used a general term "garbage" but we do have a huge recycle bin. It would be a shame to toss these though. I kept the first 15 issues plus a couple of others but there's about 40 left...

jom

COIN HOLDERS

Capital Plastic Holders

1) Indian Quarter Eagles

2) Jefferson Nickels 1938-1962

Both cost of mailing

Jom, please mail me the Capital Plastics holders, and I'll remit appropriate payment by return mail.

James Garcia

P0 Box 7l4

Fenton, M0 63O26

Some books and other stuff listed below. All of these are listed as post-paid. PM me for specific questions!

Thanks for looking.

BOOKS

Cameo and Brilliant Proof Coinage of the 1950 to 1970 Era (Hard Bound)-Rick Tomaska

ISBN 0-9628577-0-X

$15

jom

Is this the newest version? If so, I'll take it. Please PM me payment instructions.

Sorry guys but since the Forum doesn't allow edits to a post after a week or so I couldn't update.

The listing above has several "SOLD" which are not because someone ATS decided not to pay. However, the Cap Plastic holders James asked about are long gone.

AND...the Tomaska books is the ORIGINAL version not the new one unfortunately. See the ISBN number I gave.

jom