• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AANTV coins auction show ???? by pgera3

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

AANTV auction tv show

before i try to buy some coins from them, i want too know if any one as any experience or comment about that auction TV channel?

they have some great deals on NGC and PCGS graded coins.

thank you

patrick

See more journals by pgera3

I usually do not buy from TV... The coins often are overpriced, fakes, or mutilated.

Unless of course, you are absolutely sure they are legitamite.

(I do not have much experience with TV auctions as I generally avoid them)

Never heard of them, so I googled and found this:

http://www.aantv.com/?page=coin_home&category=silverdollar&special_category=morgan

They have other pages with other types of coins, a random check of their prices show a bit high on the Morgans. You should be able to do a lot better on Teletrade or Ebay.

I sometimes watch late at night for entertainment.. their bin prices are high and their auction results are very high. i can't believe what their audience will pay. definitely an uninformed group. don't forget that there is a buyer premium added to the high bid. is there any safeguard to prevent shill bidding? on raw coins- how can you tell if a coin is cleaned?

i have yet to hear their auctioneer declare that a coin has been cleaned. therefore assume all raw coins are. in summary-- STAY AWAY!!!