• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Everyone! How do ya' like my new Walker??

38 posts in this topic

Here's a 29-S in 64 with a green sticker from a dealer's website. Different die pair than the subject coins. No sane person would want the above 65 more than this coin. Gorgeous in hand, as well.

29s50c.jpg

Fantastic Walker, Sir Messy! The strike isn't quite as strong as Walkerfan's, but the eye appeal and originality are all there. Yours is the best one shown so far.

Unfortunately, it's not mine. It's on the dealer's site and I remembered shooting it at ANA.

Fantastic Walker, Sir Messy! The strike isn't quite as strong as Walkerfan's, but the eye appeal and originality are all there. Yours is the best one shown so far.

Unfortunately, it's not mine. It's on the dealer's site and I remembered shooting it at ANA.

Those images do a FANTASTIC job at capturing the strike of this coin but I can't tell anything as to whether it has any really good luster or not, especially, in the obverse fields. It looks very satiny, though. I'm sure that the luster is great on this coin in hand. I'll take your word on that.