• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for experienced collectors

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am new to the hobby and am just starting to learn as much as I can. I decided to combine my new hobby with one of my old ones: web design. I am looking for experienced collectors who would be interested in being moderators for my site. Please message me if you are interested and what qualifications you have. (I'm not going to post the website address here as I don't believe that would be appropriate)

Thank you,

Jeff

hello and welcome to the boards

i myself am NOT at all experienced or knowledgable in coins or even internet computer stuff

but i wish you well with your site and if you PM me the web address i would love to take a look at your new coin/numismatic website (thumbs u

michael,

Good Morning.

Concerning "...not at all experienced or knowledgable in coins...", only so much humbleness is allowed before it becomes a fib.

Jeff H., take micheal's words as "humble", until proven otherwise, which I expect would not be a successful Prosecution.

Respectfully,

John Curlis

Hello,

I am new to the hobby and am just starting to learn as much as I can. I decided to combine my new hobby with one of my old ones: web design. I am looking for experienced collectors who would be interested in being moderators for my site. Please message me if you are interested and what qualifications you have. (I'm not going to post the website address here as I don't believe that would be appropriate)

Thank you,

Jeff

In the "general discussion" forum, I think it would be helpful to post your offer there- it would get a lot of views :)