• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF NGC WOULD ALLOW "PUBLIC VIEW" IN THEIR CUSTOM SETS

2 posts in this topic

Good Morning "NGC"

I was checking to see if anyone has posted anything yet allowing "public viewing" in your custom sets. I'm sure there's alot of members here feel the same way as I do, as it would really benefit everyone.

Example: Displaying descriptions along with images/photo(s) on Raw coins, showing in detail an' importance of each coin. Also able to show other members (All of the Less-Popular) grading services with their certified coins as well in the custom sets. I think, it's just a matter of time when all this, "Will Happen"! Well, I thought I'd toss this at ya' to at least think about it. (We don't want "PCGS" doing this, before us... (?)

I realize Ngc has already done Alot /Surpassing other grading services with expanding their coin history with Explorer. I feel that if Ngc was to open up their doors for "Public Viewing?" it would not only lure in more new members but also it would just put another feather in their hat... Please give me your thoughts on this suggestion. Respectively, Jim/ Jb4gpo/Jims Jefferson Set

Good Morning "NGC"

I was checking to see if anyone has posted anything yet allowing "public viewing" in your custom sets. I'm sure there's alot of members here feel the same way as I do, as it would really benefit everyone.

Example: Displaying descriptions along with images/photo(s) on Raw coins, showing in detail an' importance of each coin. Also able to show other members (All of the Less-Popular) grading services with their certified coins as well in the custom sets. I think, it's just a matter of time when all this, "Will Happen"! Well, I thought I'd toss this at ya' to at least think about it. (We don't want "PCGS" doing this, before us... (?)

I realize Ngc has already done Alot /Surpassing other grading services with expanding their coin history with Explorer. I feel that if Ngc was to open up their doors for "Public Viewing?" it would not only lure in more new members but also it would just put another feather in their hat... Please give me your thoughts on this suggestion. Respectively, Jim/ Jb4gpo/Jims Jefferson Set

Hi jb4gpo,

As of the moment we are only allowing NGC and PCGS ceritified coins to be available for public viewing in our custom sets. We will take into consderation your opinion and look into the option of possibly making raw coins viewable to the public as well. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at jgarcia@ngccoin.com.