• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just General Wanna Know Questions?

2 posts in this topic

Do you give tours of your facility? Can I drop off and/or pick up my coins if I'm in the area? If I send in a known counterfeit coin, will you still encapsule it? Is there such a thing as authenticating " that a coin is not authentic?" One last one, can I get the submission forms off your website? I'm having trouble for some reason having them mailed to me. Thanks, Jerry

To answer your questions: No, yes, no, no, no.

We do not give tours of our facilities due to many reasons including safety, insurance, and of course time restraints.

You may drop off submissions or pick them up at the office. To do so, we would require that you are first an authorized submitter with NCS and you make an appointment at least 24 hours in advance. If you are not currently an authorized submitter with NCS, please contact NCS Customer Service at 866-627-2646 or ncshelp@ncscoin.com to request a submitter's packet.

We will not encapsulate a counterfeit item. The NCS certification is intended to provide an authentication and long-term storage solution for genuine pieces which otherwise may not receive this benefit due to surface problems such as improper cleanings, damage, scratches, etc.

Lastly, we do not currently have submission forms available through our website. If you would like to receive submission forms or an application to become an authorized NCS submitter, please contact NCS Customer Service at 866-627-2646 or ncshelp@ncscoin.com.

Chris, NCS