• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Next Slot" navigation problem in registry sets

4 posts in this topic

I have been having some problems with the "Next Slot" function to navigate through my set listing in the coin view. When I enter my 21st Century Type Set, if I click on the first slot it brings up my Lincoln Memorial Cent picture and description. However, when I click on the "Next Slot" navigation button just above the picture it takes me to the Jefferson Nickel slot instead of the 2009 Life of Lincoln Cent slot. This is a recent issue, as the navigation used to take you through the set in the same order it was listed on the Full Set view page.

My 21st Century Type Set

Any insight into what's going on? Possible fixes?

Thanks,

I have been having some problems with the "Next Slot" function to navigate through my set listing in the coin view. When I enter my 21st Century Type Set, if I click on the first slot it brings up my Lincoln Memorial Cent picture and description. However, when I click on the "Next Slot" navigation button just above the picture it takes me to the Jefferson Nickel slot instead of the 2009 Life of Lincoln Cent slot. This is a recent issue, as the navigation used to take you through the set in the same order it was listed on the Full Set view page.

My 21st Century Type Set

Any insight into what's going on? Possible fixes?

Thanks,

Hi brg5658,

I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. I see the issue you are referring to when I go into your set. I will forward this issue to one of our web developers who will look into the matter further. I will e-mail you with an update as soon as the issue has been resolved. In the meantime, if you have any further questions or concerns about the registry please let me know. My direct e-mail is jgarcia@ngccoin.com.

Hi Jerica,

Any progress on this? I'm still experiencing the same problem when navigating sets.

Thanks,

-Brandon

Hi Brandon,

I apologize for the delay. Our web developers are still looking into the matter and as soon as the issue is resolved I will message you with the update. I appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. Our web developers will have this issue resolved as soon as possible.