• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Attractively toned 1923-D or 1923-S in MS64

5 posts in this topic

I am having a bear of a time finding an upgrade for my current NGC MS63 1923-D and 1923-S Peace Dollars.

If anyone has one or knows where I can find one, I would be very grateful.

HA.com, ebay and TT have not had any in quite a while.

I know you didn't mention 1922-d, but i have a 1922-d toned MS63, that looks very reflective and severly undergraded, i think you saw the pics in another thread. I am going to resubmit to NGC, i wouldnt be surprised at all to see MS65. If you make me a good offer you can have it. As far as 23-d or 23-s, i have a 23-d in MS64, not toned and is part of my set right now, but if you make a good offer you can have it

Thanks buddy, i appreciate both offers.

I am content with my 22-d in 64 at the moment. But would love to see pics of yours.

As for the 23d, i have a rather ordinary looking 63, but would prefer a 64 with color. I know they exist, but all i've found are 65's, which are sadly out of my price range at the moment.

found this one for you, it is listed as UNC details, seler says it has luster under tone, maybe worth a shot???

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1923-D-Silver-Peace-Dollar-NGC-UNC-Toned-Beauty-/130571468426?pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item1e66aa7e8a

I personally would pass on this piece. You can do a lot better for that amount of money.