• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Personal Numismatic Page

8 posts in this topic

What if I am out and about and happen to come across some coins for sale?

I use Liberty Street's Coin Manage software to keep track of my coins when I am at home or with my laptop. But what if I am out and about and happen to come across some coins for sale?

Well, I've created some space on my personal server to keep track of my coins so I have access 24/7 via any computer or my phone.

http://www.jeremyabbott.com/numismatic

See more journals by Jeremy AbbottUpdated on 09/03/2011. Website now forwards to Facebook.

Very nice work there Jeremy. I'm going to send you a PM with a link to one of my prefered online dealers. I've never had anything but a great experience with them and the prices they offer for single coins is what I would consider "on target"

-Chris

• Administrator

Have you tried just making custom sets in the Collection Manager to track your coins?

Have you tried just making custom sets in the Collection Manager to track your coins?
Yes; however, I have one certified coin.

I keep my entire collection on Coin Manager 2011 and create reports from there. I then upload scanned images of my coin albums and upload them to my site for a visual of what coins I have.

• Administrator

Well, if you feel like trying it at some point, the Collection Manager will track your raw coins too. But what you have seems to be working for you :).