• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

any idea of the current market retail value of this coin??

9 posts in this topic

i was asked and i must say i usually can come up with a market value really easy but this one has me totally stumped i dont even now where or how to look

(shrug)

i am looking at a current retail value for this coin

ngc ms70 early release $50 gold buffalo 2009

Looks about right....a slight premium over spot.

Now, why anyone would pay a big premium over spot is beyond me...but hey...to each their own.

jom

thanks for all the replies

i thought a wild guess was melt value but i can see/understand a small percentage above melt which is a bonus

Believe it or a few of these are actually banged up. I found one when I was looking for a type coin a couple years ago. I could have had it at "bargain price," but I passed. Of course today it would be a bargain at $895. ;)

Believe it or a few of these are actually banged up. I found one when I was looking for a type coin a couple years ago. I could have had it at "bargain price," but I passed. Of course today it would be a bargain at $895. ;)

See if they still have it! (shrug)