• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AU December Contract Hits $1899.40! posted by Kamakazy

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

WOW! Platinum getting a sympathy bump trying to stay ahead of gold.

A little to high to fast IMO. Especially with 90.1% of Equities hitting fresh 52 week lows today.

DOW GOLD RATIO SHOULD START KICKING IN SOON.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2011/08/19/dowgold-ratio-lowest-since-1987-crash/

In other words, Don't hit 2.0 oz per DOW unit!

See more journals by Kamakazy

WOOT keep on going! Just take a quick look around the world and you'll easily see how and why gold is as high as it is. Ron Paul would like to see it as a currency just as easily traded as pennies and nickels, I'm not sure he would make the greatest president but he has some ideas that no one else is willing to bring up. My gold goal is $2400 by Christmas and it may just do better than that.

New record- $1917.90

Rhodium at $1950

Could it be true?

Gold higher than rhodium?

Lets see.

But I still want rhodium to be the most percious metal

There are sites that offer coins & bars (the Cohen Mint is closed)

I'm not the kind of person that wants my bullion in a POWDER (Kitco...)

rhodium= mined less than 1% of gold

oh well

time will tell...

Yeah, AU cranked it up a few notches when Asia Markets Opened. Like I said, though. Gold/DOW ratio "should" kick in soon. Then we should see an AU pullback as rotation begins to occur.

I do however think that AU is going to continue a long term climb over the next few months and years as it finally realizes it's intrinsic and actual value based on increased demand.

It is getting to a point where I am shifting my collecting from gold and concentrating on other areas and sets.

Getting a little to rich for me, and I love gold!

The Cohan Mint ripped me off almost $100 and I was the reason they were banned from paypal. They still after almost 2 years have never delivered product or refunded my money. I'm not surprised they went under and the strange thing is during the weeks after I ordered from them gold went down a little bit making it even more profitable for them. LOSERS!