• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

37.11 total oz of mixed 90% AND 99.3% silver for sale

4 posts in this topic

PM me with best offer. Includes BU and circulated coins such as Kennedy Half Dollars (90%), Liberty Walking Half Dollars (90%), Franklin Half Dollars (90%), Morgan and Peace Dollars (90%), Washington Quarters (90%), Standing Liberty Quarters (90%), Mercury Dimes (90%), modern silver proof commemorative coins (90% or better), modern silver proof sets, and an American Silver Eagle (99.3%). A total of 37.11 ounces are available for purchase.

I accept PayPal and am willing to cover the 3% fee, so the seller is protected by PayPal buyer protection program. Also, I have conducted several transactions, including a large trade on the board. Rest assured; I aim to please.

Can you give me an idea on how much you want as I'm not sure if your talking of Try onces or just ounces. At a spot price of $43.50 x 37.11 = $1614.00 in change for oz's. Your mention just below $2000.00 is throwing me. Charlie

Can you give me an idea on how much you want as I'm not sure if your talking of Try onces or just ounces. At a spot price of $43.50 x 37.11 = $1614.00 in change for oz's. Your mention just below $2000.00 is throwing me. Charlie

Sorry for the confusion. In reference to the $2,000 statement, I was asserting that I had references and have successfully orchestrated multiple transactions on this board. You are correct that the current melt value is around $1,600. I'll consider an offer.