• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can you help me add this coin?

7 posts in this topic

I've been trying to add this coin to my custom error set in the line 19 spot

Please help

PCGS CERT #15346477

PCGS Coin #: E415686

Date, mintmark: 1976

Denomination: 5 Sent

Mint Error: Struck 20% Off Center

Grade: MS65

Holder Type: Standard

Thank You

• Administrator

brwnprkns,

Error coins are not eligible for inclusion in competitive registry sets. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Max

brwnprkns,

Error coins are not eligible for inclusion in competitive registry sets. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Max

Max,

I think he wants to add it to a custom set.

Guest Jerica
Yes to both,

I would like this coin added to my Signature error set.

When putting in the country and year the site does not recognize the denomination

Hi Brwnprkns,

Your 1976 5 Sent Philippine Error coin has now been added to your Custom Error Set. Anytime you are attempting to add a coin that is not graded by NGC and the description for the coin is not available in the drop down menu of the search tool you can always choose to enter the details yourself by choosing the 'Refine your search by typing more terms, or click here to enter the details yourself' option (first option in green in the drop down menu of the search tool). From there you can then edit the coin and manually input all the information of the coin yourself, including the grade, country/origin, design description, strike, etc. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.