• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a Year! posted by lanebrad

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

A year ago

Well it been a year today that I joined the collector society My main intenson was just to have a inventory list of my coins But I have learned so much,for example pick graded coins from the top 2 grading companies. Also I have made my share of mistakes for ex. if the price on a coin is to good it probable a good reason to be cautious.I have enjoyed reading the journals and dealing with other collector who has the same intrests.There has been a lot of journals about auction and finially had a chance to take in my 1st coin auction it wasnt a big time auction, but I had a great time,and bought a few raw coins.Also I like to thank all of my fellow collectors that has helped me on either in buying coins or giving me an answer on a question. but mostly for making me a better colector.

Lane

See more journals by lanebrad

We're all in this together and none of us knows it all. However, all our combined knowledge and experiences work together to make each of us more savvy in our coin purchasing decisions. This has the effect of deriving much greater and shared enjoyment of our hobby. Happy anniversary Lane!

Gary (thumbs u