• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Summer Sale! Complete registry sets, "junk" silver, ATB 5oz's, Proof Sets...

5 posts in this topic

You can view them all at:

http://shop.ebay.com/alanjoseph4/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50

If anyone here wants anything off that list, I will sell it to you at 10% off the BIN price directly (or your best offer), as you'll save me the eBay fees.

If you have any questions, or want certification numbers to check on any of the coins, just reply or PM me here. Most can be found in my registry sets until sold.

I also have a little over 33 oz (in actual silver content) of "junk" silver mercury dimes, peace and morgan dollars, kennedy and franklin halves, if anyone is interested, PM me. I could let it go for 50 cents per oz below spot if you'll take it all.

Got two PMs about the bulk silver so I thought I'd post the info here. Offering the silver at .50 below spot per oz, if you'll take it all:

Here are the numbers...

23 - Wartime Nickels

130 - Mercury Dimes

50 - Roosevelt Dimes ('46-'64)

36 - Franklin Halves

1 - 90% Kennedy ('64)

7 - 40% Kennedy ('65-'70)

2 - Morgan Dollars

4 - Peace Dollars

That totals 33.37 oz of silver. Spot is $40.02 as of right now (I calculated this example yesterday). So $39.52 x 33.37 oz is $1,318.78 plus add $5 shipping if you're interested.

Offer stands (at new current spot prices) if anyone is interested.

A few auctions ending today (in about 8 hours) for Silver Eagles and a lot of "junk" silver Morgan/Peace Dollars, Franklin halves, etc for below spot. The rest of the auctions end in two days:

http://shop.ebay.com/alanjoseph4/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A10%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1&rt=nc&_ipg=50&_sc=1&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_sop=1&_sc=1