• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC GRADING SERVICE

4 posts in this topic

" A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH "

Being a member of this Fine Grading Service, I couldn't help but notice how hard they work to improve themselves constantly. The way things are turning out, actually benefited "NGC".

"PCGS" always seemed to be the #1 Grading Service. always getting abit more in premium/value from their coins. Not taking anything away from "PCGS",because theyare also a fine grading service, but this is about to change. "NGC" is a force to be Reckoned-with,getting Larger/Better, so as to be impossible to ignore. Other'Grading Services need to play catchup to keep-up!

The way I see it, (IMO) "NGC Grading Service " has taken the lead as being the "Best Information Center in Numismatics". Check out the new "NGC COIN EXPLORER" when it's fully completed, It'll be a Standout! I'm sure other members feel the same way as I do.

I know, I'll hear comments about this from PCGS members, but that's just the way I feel, after weighing in both-sides of the fence!

THANKS "NGC" FOR MAKING IT BETTER FOR ALL OF US HERE!

Jim/jb4gpo/Jefferson Series/1938 To Date.

9242.jpg

See more journals by jb4gpo

I am most impressed with this new service also. Just everything about it is so much better than PCGS has to offer from their web services. My hat goes off to ARCHITECT, what a great asset he is to NGC and Collector's Society in web design!

Gary

Love NGC and what they've created for us here. I go to the PCGS page and its just a messy muddle. Plus, I appreciate they have the Cajones to allow PCGS coins to be registered along with their own. That is laudible.