• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lincoln Memorial 1959-Date Album Almost Complete

6 posts in this topic

Littleton Coin Album almost complete...

My Littleton Coin Company 1959-Date coin album arrived today (which has spots for all the coins in this series). Below are the coins that I need to complete this circulation set.

1959-D

1960 [small Date]

1960-D [Large Date]

1968-S

1969-S

1970-S [small Date]

1970-S [Large Date]

1971-S

1972-S

1973-S

1974-S

1982 [Large Date / Copper]

1982 [small Date / Copper]

1982 [Large Date / Zinc]

1982-D [Large Date / Zinc]

1982-D [small Date / Zinc]

Also needed are proof coins for all years, but I'll wait to get those in year sets. My digital scale really came in helpful today when I had to figure out if my 1982 coins I had were copper or zinc.

9239.JPG

See more journals by Jeremy Abbott

Let me ask this, does that folder have sports for the proofs as well as those made for circulation? I ask this because I have several of the 1971-s cents that were included with my mint sets and I am more than willing to send you a few to select the one you want for the book. But that 1971-s is not the proof issued cent, it was the circulating issue. Let me know if you want them, I wont charge anything at all since shipping cost will be minimal and I have an over abundance of cents.

-Chris#2

Yes, there are spots for the San Fran business strike and San Fran proofs. I do not have any San Fran coins at all (circulated or proof). If you have an abundance..... I would be honored. Thank you!

I'll get the coins sent out thursday to give you time to reply to the PM I sent you. I am also including a "welcome to the hobby" gift as well since I have more than a few of that item as well.

-Chris

i have some really nice BU San fran lincolns. i have rolls of all grades that i find in circulation. send me a PM if you want some. I loved working on tht set! it is by far my favorite.