• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jefferson Nickels 1938-Date

4 posts in this topic

Trying to fill the Littleton Coin Nickel Albums (Volume 1 1938-1975; Volume 2 1976-2006; Volume 3 2007-Date).

While I am working on collecting my Lincoln Memorial cent collection, I decided to also work on my nickel collection. My goal right now is to obtain one coin of each mint for each year.

After going thru all of my change at the house and a couple rolls from the bank, I ended up finding a lot of the D and P coins for the collection.

Checklist: http://www.jeremyabbott.com/attachments/Jefferson%20Nickel%20Checklist.pdf

See more journals by Jeremy Abbott

Jeremy,

I will send the Philadelphia mint 1971 Nickel when I send out the other coins for you as well. I didnt notice this posting until after I spoke to you about sending you some of the Cents that you were missing.

-Chris

Jeremy,

I will send the Philadelphia mint 1971 Nickel when I send out the other coins for you as well. I didnt notice this posting until after I spoke to you about sending you some of the Cents that you were missing.

-Chris

Way to be generous (thumbs u