• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

looking for a 1 oz gold posted by cemonice

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

im not sure if this is the place for this...

I apologize if this is innapropriate for this but i have been really dying for a 1 oz gold coin, whether it be a buffalo or eagle. I just think they are beautiful! Anyway, i decided today that i would like to try and trade. I have a 20" 14k gold figarro necklace that weighs exactly 42 grams, or in coin i have a PCGS certified XF45 1909 s VDB lincoln penny, PCGS 1914 D graded VG 10, 1909 s I.H. in an old green PCI holder graded VF 20, lets see.... along with the two wheats in PCGS holders, i have the complete rest of the set, including the 1970 s small date in BU, minus the 1922 plain...1908 s I.H. graded VF 20 by PCGS. I am willing to mix and match as long as its fair. Oh yea i also have a 1959 ms64FB rainbow toned roosie and a 1964 PR67 CAM roosie, both graded by PCGS...If you have anything else in mind, i MAY have it so gimme your thoughts!

If anyone is interested in some kind of trade, message me with an offer and ill send pictures as well. thanks

Again, if this is NOT the place for this, i apologize, I am still trying to get to know my membership and do not get much time to look around the website...

Nick

9200.JPG

See more journals by cemonice